Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Life Update: Holiday to Tenerife

Just under a week ago I got back from a 10 day holiday to Tenerife with my family. It was so needed for everyone as my sister and I have had a year of revision and exams and my parents both work so hard all year round in there jobs, Holidays are always something that we all treasure and look forward to.

We stayed in a beautiful villa at Costa Adeje which is around the south-west of the island. We were lucky enough to have our own pool and the location meant we were a 5 minute walk from literally everything: supermarkets, taxis, restaurants, the beach. 

So we had the most lovely little break together full of heat (sometimes into the 30s!!) and lots of cocktails. I didn't want to ramble on but I just thought I'd upload a few of my pictures :)













SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ohh, looks like a fun and exciting holiday! :D Pools and the beach so close? Sounds like heaven to me.
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete

© What Does Mel Think?. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig