Wednesday, 1 July 2015

No-Makeup Week: Day 3

Day 3: The Hottest Day of the Year and Work


Today was a tough one. I looked in the mirror this morning and didn't know how I could leave the house looking and feeling like this. I so very nearly just put on a bit of makeup to make myself feel better but I was strict with myself. The thing is that once I left the house and stopped staring at myself in the mirror I actually forgot I wasn't wearing makeup and had a perfectly normal day. Still no comments but that's better than negative ones. It was hard to push myself to even upload a picture today but I want to prove that nobody treats you any different with or without foundation on your face and I was just punishing myself for no reason. If people are worth knowing then they will value you for more than how you look, and probably to them you look completely normal. I hope that tomorrow is a bit easier than today but I am happy that I didn't give in. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© What Does Mel Think?. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig