Sunday, 5 April 2015

My Motivational Spotify Playlist

Yes it's me, I am still alive and well! I had a few spare moments so I thought I would share with you a playlist I like to listen to on a dreary morning before a stressful day, or on the other hand, just before a party to get myself in the party mood!

This is literally such a mash up of tastes so I'm hoping there will be something for everyone, it is basically my favourite artists, some cheesy some good some just for the comedy element. I think they all have a good feel to them that just puts a smile on your face. If you're nervous or stressed or worried about something, stick this on and in no time you will be singing along completely forgetting what ever it was you were so concerned about!



      


Please let me know what you think, I really hope you love it as much as I do!


I am hoping to get myself into gear and get some more posts uploaded over the next few weeks as I have a bit of time over Easter. If anyone happens to comment and there's something you want me to do I'm more than happy to take requests! If not you can tweet me at @WhatMelThinks
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Spotify is glowering at me (despite me having an account, gah! I just never get on with that site) but ohh I love Ed Sheeran. I love I See Fire an astronomical amount.
    Hope you had a good Easter break!!
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, you can't not love free music!! I hope you had a good Easter break too :)

      Delete

© What Does Mel Think?. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig