Thursday, 29 January 2015

Mini Life Update

Things are pretty crazy at the moment in my life, it's the final few months at sixth form so the work is all piling up: coursework + exam prep + resits does not leave much free time!

Also, last week I took my driving theory test and passed with 48/50  which  I was soooo pleased about, it's just another thing that is off my mind. Hopefully soon I will be able to book the practical and get on the road.

Yesterday I had an interview at a university I have applied for, which was very nerve-racking but it honestly wasn't so bad, it was incredibly relaxed and to be honest, the whole day has put me in a quandary in terms of my firm and insurance choices! I am now waiting for that one to get back to me then luckily I will have my choice of the five I have applied for,

I wish wish wish I had more time for blogging, it's so therapeutic for me! I have a few ideas for posts in my notebook so hopefully they will be coming up soon, but I wanted to make this little mini one to assure everyone that I haven't disappeared forever! I have had a sick day today so I thought this was the perfect excuse to give me time to write!

Stick with me. there are some really exciting things coming up soon! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Well done on passing your theory test, You did better than me :) I thought I failed mine, next is your pratical, it's such a great feeling being able to drive!
    I wish I had more time to blog too, don't worry too much just more to look forward to when you do blog.

    Meme xx

    Latest post out now 'Waterstones Mini Haul'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to just get it over with for the freedom! Yeah I guess so, but I love being able to interact with the blogging community, I just don't get the time :( xx

      Delete

© What Does Mel Think?. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig